Buying a Home in Moscow Idaho
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make the process as smooth as possible for you! We are locals with a mission to provide pressure-free real estate to the Palouse. Once we learn what you’re looking for, we can build a customized roadmap to your home together. No matter if you're 2 years out, or 2 months out, making a plan to get you into the home you want is essential. And it begins with asking yourself a few questions...
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a fenced yard, back patio, great views, etc.?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
- What are all of the things you want?
How to figure out what is a need VS a want.
Once you have your list of everything you could want in a home, sit down and look at the list.
- Mark the top 10 features that are your highest priorities. Everything else goes to your wants list! Having these priorities listed will make it easier to choose your essentials.
- Now, narrow it down further to the absolute must-haves of those 10. You should have between 3-5 items on your list. These are your essentials.
This will clarify what you're actually looking for and speed up your home search. With such a clear list, you won't have to waste time considering homes that don't have your essential 3-5! And when you do find just the right home, you'll know.
Now that you're clear on the home you're looking for, it's time to get pre-approved and learn about the market! We can connect you with the best lenders in the area and give you the inside scoop on the local market. We believe that our job is to provide you with what you need when you need it. Just like a guide! So feel free to reach out any time!